Tuesday 27 November 2012

GOLDEN GODDESS

I love the idea of creating a Golden Goddess look, so to get the ideas flowing I have made myself a little moodboard.


Having looked at my collected images, I know for sure I woud like to at least use gold as a highlight for one of my final looks. Unlike the image in the bottom right hand corner of the woman sprayed entirely gold, I could use a gold pigmant to select desired areas, such as in the image of the 'Vogue' front cover, and the middle top Image which was a look created by Alex Box. Both these images have selected the inside corner of the eye and it is a really dramatic effect. I love also middle bottom image, where its appears a selection of gold leaf and gold pigmants have been used to create this modern look. My favourite aspect of this however, is the gold highlight used to highlight the top lip and filtrum of 'Cupid's Bow' area. 
The central image of Kelis is a snapshot from her music video 'Acapella' which I have discussed in my earlier post, HERE. I love the use of facial jewellery as it instantly adds a tribal concept, even to this glam look.

No comments:

Post a Comment