Thursday 17 January 2013

Final Look (Catwalk)

Here is my completed face chart for the Catwalk look:


For the hair, as described, I will try to create a dreaded look, using fullers earth. I have practised my method here:



I'll start by braiding the hair back before applying the fullers earth and allowing to dry. I then want to use more muted colours on the dreads as I don't want them to stand out so much. The rest of the hair will be pulled to one side with some fullers earth working into strands to create a couple of defined dreads. I want the rest to look unkempt and not brushed.

As far as styling goes for this character, I want to keep it really simple. This look really is all about the skin so I can;t detract from that. Again, I will be using material that I have been picked up on travels. I will be using a beautiful sari found in India as pictured. The greens, reds and golds of the design lend themselves nicely to the kind of image I want to create, something of-the-earth and natural feeling.

Again, accessories will be very simple. I have a beautiful gold band to go around then neck to help reflect the golden glow of the skin. I have gold cuffs which I may choose to use on the ears and I will bring along feather with me to the shoot, to add to the hair if I wish.


No comments:

Post a Comment